The Charles Schulz Philosophy
Just read through and you'll get the point.
1. Name the 5 wealthiest people in the world.
2. Name the last 5 Heisman trophy winners.
3. Name the last 5 winners of the Miss America pageant.
4. Name 10 people who have won the Nobel or Pulitzer prize.
5. Name the last dozen Academy Award winners for best actor and actress.
6. Name the last decade's worth of World Series winners.
How did you do?????
The point is, most of us remember the headliners of Yesterday.
There were no second-rate achievers.
They were the best in their fields.
But the applause dies.................Awards tarnish............Achievements are forgotten..........
Accolades and Certificates are buried with their owners.
But here's another quiz.
See how you do on this one.
1. List a few teachers who aided you through school.
2. Name three friends who have helped you through a difficult time.
3. Name 5 people who have taught you something worthwhile.
4. Think of a few people who have made you feel appreciated and special.
5. Think of 5 people whom you enjoy spending time with.
Easier??? Here's the Lesson.
The people who make a difference in your life are not the ones with the most credentials, the most
money or the most awards.
They simply are the ones who care the most.